We collect information when a User creates an account. The types of information we collect include your username, password, email address and any other information you choose to provide within the Profile page.
When you upload User content or send or receive messages, we also collect, process and store the contents of those messages (such as photos and videos) on our servers. We cannot prevent your paying subscribers ("Fans") from making copies of your posts or messages (e.g., by taking a screenshot).
When you access or use RAMPANT.FANS, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage Information: When you upload User content or send or receive messages via RAMPANT.FANS, we collect information about these messages, including the time, date, sender and recipient of the post.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our websites, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed and your IP address.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the computer or device you use to access RAMPANT.FANS, including the hardware model, operating system and version, MAC address, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity ("IMEI") and mobile network information. In addition, the Services may access your device's native phonebook and image storage applications, with your consent, to facilitate your use of certain features of the Services. For more information about how you can control our access to these applications, please see below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see below.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve RAMPANT.FANS, including to provide additional features and content for your messages;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by RAMPANT.FANS and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with RAMPANT.FANS;
- Personalize and improve RAMPANT.FANS and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may update or correct information about yourself by editing your account settings within our website or apps. If you wish to delete your account, please use contact form.